Professional term paper writing help and assistance.
Get unstuck from your writing jam
If you are a college student seeking expert writing help with essays, research papers, term papers and theses, you got to the right place. Use our guides, manuals and examples to excel in academia.
20 Argumentative Research Paper Ideas You Might Not Thought Of
Argumentative essays require a writer to carefully examine a situation from either side to present the facts in a balanced way. Unlike persuasive essays where a particular view should be promoted with the intention to convince, here the intention is to inform.
In the case of research with this slant, you will most likely have some feelings in one direction or another on the topic. You have to be as fair as possible in presenting what you have found. Here are a few topics you can try out that may not have occurred to you:
- Are Canadians actually more pleasant than Americans?
- Can dogs approximate a few words from human languages in context?
- Is a diet high in junk foods combined with a high amount of exercise more healthy than a balanced diet with no exercise?
- Have human beings earned the right to attempt to colonize other planets or should we remain terrestrial until we learn to take care of this one better?
- Is the fashion industry inherently wasteful?
- Is the genetic modification of food all that different from the grafting and selective breeding of species that humans have engaged in for centuries?
- Are charitable organization more often helpful or a ruse to acquire money from kindhearted people?
- Can people with low socio-economic statuses be blamed for their situations?
- Will driver-less cars lead to safer roads in the future?
- Have substitutes fro foods we deem unhealthy lead to the introduction of even more harmful chemicals into our bodies?
- Are people who speak multiple languages less likely to contract Alzheimer's Disease than those who do not?
- Are freelancers more responsible than people who are conventionally employed?
- Is it permissible for people of one culture to wear the sacred symbols and costumes of a culture to which they do not belong?
- Can the existence of heaven and hell ever be proven using scientific methods?
- Are colleges biased against forms of perception that may not be accepted in the wider psychological community?
- Has society become to accustomed to sharing its thoughts and feelings to hundreds of others at a time?
- Is coding the new literacy or will machines one day do our coding for us?
- Can senior citizens be retrained so that they can find new jobs in the digital economy post-retirement?
- Does racism still exist?
- Should service dogs be allowed everywhere?
These can all be used as practice so that your submission will be better.