How To Find Strong Psychology Research Paper Ideas
If you are looking for strong psychology research paper ideas, you should consider the ideas below. These are intended to be foundational steps and example topics which you can use to find a topic that is truly interesting to you and fits within the parameters of your project:
- Write a paper about how anxiety disorders affect every day life for those who have it. Review the impact that such a disorder would have on daily function, how it would affect school, family, work, and a social life.
- Write about what childhood trauma can do for the long term and how those who suffer physically or emotionally as a child might experience long term effects as an adult.
- Craft a paper which investigates the research that is being done on the impact of violence on the media on children’s behaviors. See what researchers have to say about violent games, movies, etc…
- Write about websites that exist in support of eating disorders and what can be done to help people overcome such ill-advised support.
- Write a paper which explores how online therapy is used and what advantages it has to offer.
- Write about which therapies are most effective at combating childhood behavior disorders.
- Write a paper which explains the impact that drug abuse has on all members of the family and how family members can play a significant role in the treatment of such abuse.
- Explore how aging influences mental illness and whether there are unique concerns for those who suffer from mental illness and are aging.
If these do not suit you, then take some time to brainstorm potential ideas that might come from your previous coursework or other psychology classes that you have taken in previous years. Look through your textbook for potential ideas.
The topic that you pick should be something that you truly love. One of the best ways that you can find something you love us to reflect upon the things that you generally argue about. What things do you typically engage with your friends about? What things do you argue about regularly with your friends and family? What do you like to learn about all the time? If you are trying to pass the time what items do you like to read about or watch on a documentary? These things might make for the perfect topic idea.